This pack of printable worksheets includes teaching tips, an editable schedule, design challenges, and several independent back-to-school activities to help you get to know your students. Independent activities include All About Me, I Wish My Teacher Knew, Book Interest and Reading Preferences forms, and more!
These back-to-school activities are ideal for upper grades but some can be adapted for younger grades. If you are an upper-grade teacher who is looking to build classroom community, encourage collaboration, and make students feel welcome, this resource is for you!
This product includes both PowerPoint (includes editable slides) and PDF files for your convenience. Both files include the following:
- table of contents
- EDITABLE first week of school schedule with teacher tips
- teacher tips and directions for all activities
- digital (Google Slides) and printable points tracker
- digital (Nearpod) and printable voting sheets
- 3 team design challenges: The Ultimate Supplies, The Ultimate Classroom, and The Ultimate School (includes planning sheets, voting sheets, and notes pages)
- worksheets for a classroom walk-through (Notice/Wonder/Infer and Reflection sheet)
- All About Me (blank worksheet is also included if you wish to create your own)
- My Goals (blank worksheet is also included if you wish to create your own)
- I Wish My Teacher Knew
- Book Interest Form and Reading Preferences Form
- directions for a Stained Glass Art Project